Arnica Tattoo Balm
Our Arnica Tattoo Balm is made with 100% all natural vegan ingredients that are targeted towards healing, soothing, protecting and revitalizing delicate tattoos. Our Tattoo Balm is specifically formulated with an infusion of arnica oil to help reduce swelling, moisturize, and decrease pain post treatment. Our tattoo balm is rich in vitamins and minerals. It’s packed full of skin loving vitamins like vitamin a, c, e, f and b6. It does more than just moisturize and revitalize! Our tattoo balm acts as an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti fungal. Further, our tattoo balm aids in healing and scaring as well as reducing pain and redness. It’s everything you want and more! This tattoo balm can be used before, during and after tattoo sessions. It maintains it balm like consistency to stay on your glove while working.
Our arnica tattoo balm can also be used on chapped or dry lips, dry skin, and minor scrapes, burns and other skin irritations.
Our tattoo balms are great to use in your tattoo parlour. Can be given to clients as part of their aftercare kits, promotional ventures and ideal for resale opportunity with your personal branding on them.
Branding is FREE! and included in your order. At checkout simply upload the best quality logo/branding file you have. We request a higher resolution image for best results. If the logo is lower quality no need to worry we will contact you to see if you have an alternative option. We will never print you poor quality labels as we understand our brand is your brand! We want you to love your branded aftercare. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Our Arnica Tattoo Balms are offered in:
- 2 oz black matt finish or white tin
- 2 oz glass jar with your choice of a black or what screw top lid
- 2 oz plastic dome jar with your choice of black or white
- .15 oz wind up tube
- .25 oz small pot jar with your choice of white or black
You can choose from a personalized label colour of white, clear or black to compliment your branding preference.
- Skin Loving Vitamins A, C, E, F and B6
- Revitalizes Ages Tattoos
- Emolient and nourishing skin conditioner
- Soothes and Softens the Skin
- Support Collagen Production
- Moisture Retention
- Aids in Disinfecting
- Reduces Inflammation
- Gentle on Sensitive Skin
- Cleans and Protects
- Soothes the Skin
- Natural & Vegan
- Free Branding
- Tattoos, PMU procedures, Lip injections, lip blush, lip tattoos, laser hair removal, microneedling, microblading, plastic surgrey scars, dry and irritated skin, and much more.
- Directions: Apply a thin layer of tattoo balm to a freshly cleaned area. Slowly rub balm into skin. Repeat 3-4 times a day (or as needed). Tattoo balm can continue to be used to moisturize and revitalize tattoos. Can also be used before, during and after procedures.Our arnica tattoo balm can also be used on chapped or dry lips, dry skin, and minor scrapes, burns and other skin irritations.
Ingredients: euphorbia cerifera (candelilla ) wax, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, tocopherol (vitamin E), heterotheca inuloides (arnica) flower, calendula officinalis (calendula) flowers, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil, boswella serrata gum (frankincense) essential oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, mica
*Always test on a small area as some individuals may experience irritation. Always read the ingredients as some may have allergies to certain natural ingredients. For external use only.
Shelf life: Best used within 12 months.
Made by Crushed Aftercare Inc. 4474 Blakie Road, unit 131, London, Ontario, Canada.